Now that you have a Mac, how do you get the most out of your Mac?
- View the online video tutorials on your Mac and Apple software
- Use your Mac; often the best way to learn is to try it out
- Individual training is available at our retail stores
If you need more support, Apple has the best support in the industry:
- AppleCare phone hotline: 1-800-APL-CARE (800-275-2273)
- You get 90-days of free phone support with any new Mac purchase
- The AppleCare Protection Plan gives you three years of phone support
- Apple's online Knowledge Base and Discussion forums at Apple's Support Website
For hardware service, if you Mac does need repair, ExperCom is an Authorized Apple Service Provider. We can take care of all your Mac service needs, whether your Mac is in warranty, covered by an AppleCare Protection Plan, or out of warranty. No appointment is needed. Simply bring in your Mac to one of our retail stores for quick service.
If you are not near one of our retail stores, you can find a local service provider in your area.
Warranty Status Check
If you would like to see if your Mac, iPod, iPhone, or Apple TV is under warranty, you can check online:
1. Click below to bring up Apple's Online Service Assistant.
2. Type in your serial number and select United States. You can find your serial number in your Apple menu (top left hand corner of your screen). Choose "About the Mac" and click on the version number of Mac OS X twice.
ExperCom is an Apple Authorized Service Provider, so our retail locations can take care of any warranty or out-of-warranty service needs you have.
Data Recovery Service
Need Data Recovery?
- Live Data Recovery Advisors 24/7/365
- Fastest standard service at 1-2 days
- Learn more about DriveSavers Data Recovery
Data Recovery since 1985
- Highest hard drive recovery success rate
- All operating systems
- All storage media