Microsoft Office for Mac
Now it's even easier to create and confidently share your most important documents, presentations, and spreadsheets—wherever and whenever you want.
Office 365 - Your Complete Office in the Cloud
Get the latest Office applications on up to 5 PCs, tablets, and Macs, plus 20 GB of online storage for easy access to documents.
- Office applications: The new Office combines the latest Office applications with offerings like Skype world minutes and online storage with SkyDrive.
- For your whole household: Use Office on up to 5 PCs or Macs with just one subscription.
- Office in the cloud: Your personal Office, always up-to-date. At home or on the move.
- Subscription service: $69.99 per year for one Mac, iPad, and iPhone, $99.99 per year for 5 Macs and 5 mobile devices, or if you are a University Student with a .edu email address you can get a four year subscription of Office 365 for $79.99.
Or Buy Office for a Single Mac:
Office Home and Student Version 2011
Features Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
Make home projects & schoolwork even better
- Experience a new sense of ease and speed with familiar applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. All three open and respond to your commands more quickly.
- Create inviting documents by layering text, shapes, pictures, animations, and charts. The simple visual interface lets you instantly reorder any element.
- Edit documents online even when you're away from your Mac. Just access your free, secure Microsoft-hosted folder from any computer.
Office Mac Home and Business 2011
Features Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and new Outlook
Work and share with anyone
- Outlook for Mac now joins Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Consolidate and easily access your email in one place. It's fully compatible with Spotlight and Time Machine.
- Enhance your efficiency with business-oriented services that let you connect to Exchange email, sync over the web, and connect to Office remotely
- Choose from thousands of customizable templates to communicate exactly the right message